The MBTI test is used today by companies and career advisors, but also by dating agencies to assess people – and especially their suitability for certain tasks or “for one another”. The Myers-Briggs type indicator can provide interesting impulses when thinking about life paths and relationships, with practical considerations as well as with the great search for meaning.
Myers and Briggs created the personality typology to help people discover their strengths and better understand how people are different. When you discover your own personality type, you will understand more clearly why you do what you do. You will gain confidence in your strengths and be better able to make decisions that fit your true nature.
To take the personality test, mark your answers based on how well each statement describes you.
- • The score sheet runs horizontally along the row before going down
- • Choose the answer that you think most accurately describes you
- • Even if you agree with both answers, check one you agree with more.
- • Answer as you really are, not you want to be.
- • Make choices for the majority of your life situations.